- been to a real mall
- eaten at Flying Star
- taken the Tram to the top of the Sandia Mountains
- had our families feed us tons of food
The weekend's still not over. We've got some more plans...
- going to a casino (to bowl)
- going to church
- going to get some Dion's pizza
- going to get plenty more food and family time
and who knows what else. It's been great to get a lot of time with family and to share Albuquerque with friends. Pictures are already making their way to Facebook so look for those. Alright, got to make this short so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend. Thanks!
|Gloria taking a picture of me, Hector, Ana, Sierra, Amber, and Andrew while hiking the Sandia Mountains. So where are Zach and Daniel hiding??|